Millie is a 8-year experienced UX designer with solid user-centered design skills for problem solving.
She is good at communicating with stakeholders and delivering high fidelity prototype for high quality and efficient outcome.
She used to work for the East Asia Digital Hub British Council and lead the design for NetDimensions Talent Suite which the company has been acquired in 2016.
As supported more than 30 projects to achieve business goals and served thousands of customers around the world, she's been deeply involved in education industry and blockchain-based ecosystems and is comfortable with projects in all scales for various industries. From WeChat Mini Program to large-scale enterprise systems that serves millions of users, she's able to handle UX design for all platforms (mobile app, desktop app, responsive web, etc.).
User Experience Design
She cares usability, accessibility and performance and is able to delivers inclusive and SEO friendly web experience.
- Face-to-face interviewing
- Persona creation
- Feature writing
- Requirements writing
- Interaction design
- Information architecture
- User interface design (UI)
- Visual design (UI)
- Working tightly with engineers
- User testing
She has been prototyping in HTML and CSS for over 8 years which ensure quality and saves time for the team.
- Python for Data Analysis and visualisation
- Git for version control
- Command line tools
Tools and collaboration
- Pen and paper
- Sketch app or Figma (UI design)
- Affinity Designer (Photoshop & Illustrator alternative)
- Invision app (prototyping for app)
- JetBrains PyCharm IDE (prototyping and web development)
- Jira (project management)
- GitHub and BitBucket (version control)
As a life learner
2018-2019, Millie completed the online course Data Analyst - Python on DATAQUEST. Gained knowledge on data manipulation, visualisation and analysis.